Android Power Management by default puts all apps running in the background, such as the LBS Edge Suite, to "sleep" after a couple days in order to improve battery life. If the LBS app goes to sleep, it will stop reporting positions. This is NOT an issue with the LBS app, it is a feature of the Android operating system and affects all background apps including Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.
Upon installation, the instructions explain how to add the LBS app to "Apps that won't be put to sleep". If this was not done at installation, or has been changed, it's very simple to correct:
1) Pull down the bar at the top of the screen and tap the Gear Icon (which is the "Settings" icon)
2) Scroll down and tap "device care"
3) Tap "Battery"
4) Tap "App Power Management" (it might be "App Power Monitor" or similar, depending on your provider)
5) Tap "Apps that won't be put to sleep"
6) Tap "Add apps"
7) Scroll down to "LBS Edge Suite", tap the circle to select it, and tap "Add".
We also suggest doing this for any other apps that you want to keep active in the background.